lauren’s bridal portraits!

we rarely share bridal portraits on this blog because we don’t want to give away the bride’s loveliness before the wedding and then after the wedding it usually totally slips our minds since we’re buried so deep in wedding photos. not this time! well, we are buried BUT we’re pulling these out of the archives to share. lauren & matt got married this past weekend and we can’t wait to blog their wedding but until then- please enjoy these images we made with lauren this past april!

02_silk_wedding_dress 01_silk_wedding_dress 04_silk_wedding_dress 03_silk_wedding_dress

are you as in love with this dress as i am!? gosh, lauren is just stunning! ok, gotta get back to editing so we can share their beautiful wedding soon! I LOVE MY JOB!!!

10 Comments

1. Katie said . . .

Loooove these. LOVE THAT DRESS! LOVE IT

Posted October 19, 2009 at 4:35 pm | Permalink
    2. Karin said . . .

Been following your blog for a while and your work is amazing. Love-love the first one, and the dress is awesome. These are gorgeous!

Posted October 19, 2009 at 5:28 pm | Permalink
    3. Anne- mother of this bride said . . .

Kate and Matt are the BEST EVER!!! I absolutely love both of them and thank them from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING they did to make our wedding AMAZING!!!

Posted October 20, 2009 at 4:04 am | Permalink
    4. Stefanie said . . .

These are just stunning!!

Posted October 20, 2009 at 6:57 am | Permalink
    5. Jeff said . . .

I love this collection of bridal portraits. Is there anything amazing you can’t do?

Posted October 20, 2009 at 7:37 am | Permalink
    6. Jaynah said . . .

GORGEOUS!!!

Posted October 20, 2009 at 7:47 am | Permalink
    7. Becca said . . .

These are stunning!!! :-)

Posted October 20, 2009 at 7:55 am | Permalink
    8. Katie Cotton said . . .

I never got to see these… they turned out STUNNING!

Posted October 22, 2009 at 3:39 pm | Permalink
    9. Shaela said . . .

WOW… this totally makes me want to get married again just to have you do my portraits! Beautiful work!

Posted October 22, 2009 at 10:58 pm | Permalink
    10. Jazmin said . . .

I just came across this website thru a link on facebook… This is an amazing work, i don’t know any of this people, and I felt their emotions thru the pictures i was in tears, really. This is a very talented photographer, congratulations!!

Posted May 13, 2011 at 5:49 am | Permalink